Quick easy question need answered!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ellsworthz
10+ year member

98' firebird, sleeper ftw
ok so you know how some head units are "Mp3-CD" capable?

does this mean you can put Mp3 files on a CD so i can get like 100+ songs onto one cd?

can i somehow use a regular 700mbs/80min CD-R and make it so i can put more than 15ish songs on it?

Yeah, that's what it means. Majority of CD burning software should have an MP3 or Jukebox CD option.

Take a regular CD, fill 'er up. Can usually fit around 100-120 songs.

I like putting mine in folders based on artist or CD, makes navigation a ton easier as MP3pimp said.

alright, well how do i do it lol?
What CD burning software do you currently use?

Nero (I used to use this one), Easy CD Creator, Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 (this is the one I personally use)

All of those have MP3 CD options, but in Nero it's called a Jukebox Audio Disc or something like that. Pretty much any nice burning suite will have MP3 burning capability.

you dont need to use a burning program. put the cd in the burner then go to my computer and open the drive your blank cd is in. drag all the songs you want to that drive then click write files to cd. then you will be asked if you want a regular cd or a data disk. click data disk and it should take over from there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.