Quick dampening question

As long as your applying it directly to the sheet metal it shouldn't matter. But personally I would install underneath just to make it easier to hide afterwards. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think if you put it under the rear deck, then dont install it upside down. I think this will prevent your amp from cooling off properly and can cause it to overheat.

I think if you put it under the rear deck, then dont install it upside down. I think this will prevent your amp from cooling off properly and can cause it to overheat.
Damplifier not an amplifier. ie noise dampening.

so should i go under the rear deck? I have already taken the material off the top of it so i can access it...although it may be hard to put back on if i put dampening on the top.

It truly doesn't matter for effectiveness. It's a matter of what is convenient for you, and how well you can hide it. If the thickness prevents you from putting the deck back together, then do the bottom instead. Otherwise, whatever is easier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.