question

seeing that my amp was stolen(highly pissed). would a hifonics brutus brz2400.1d do good with 1 aq hdc318
Will be fine, just don't expect the same results the saz was doing. They are not even in the same ball park of products.

It'd work. If you could I'd get as high quality as you can. I feel you as far as stuff being stolen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

It'd work. If you could I'd get as high quality as you can. I feel you as far as stuff being stolen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
what you mean by high quality?

Will be fine, just don't expect the same results the saz was doing. They are not even in the same ball park of products.
wahts so bad about the amp. i mean it says 2400 @ 14.4v. it cant be that bad off the from the saz. or if it is how if i may ask

It's not all about watts. From my minimal knowledge of amplifiers, they can actually control the woofer better, and have 'cleaner' output.
oh well yea that makes sense. i was gonna get the brutus before and i asked around because i had a PA STAX5500 before and went straight to the saz.(MAN WHAT A UPGRADE) But the person i asked before said that would be a nice upgrade. but i guess he meaning from the PA lol. the only reason i got the saz was dude sold it to me for 200. (hella deal)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.