Question On Big 3 (Mini 3)

I recently installed an entire Alpine system in my car. I used a JL 4AWG Kit and was wondering if my left over 4AWG wire will suffice for the big three upgrade on my car. Currently pulling 200W at the four channel and 500W at the mono amp. Would this left over (about 10ft) 4 Gauge wire suffice for the big 3 upgrade. I do not plan to upgrade in the future. This will be the system I permanently stick with. Thanks for any advice.

John

yes. Any additional direct connections will help and the 4ga is probably bigger than your stock wiring anyways, so it will help. plus, with the size of your system, if you aren't having any issues (dimming etc.) than you technically don't need to do the big 3, but it's still a good thing to do.

Its only gonna take me about 5 ft of wire to do my big 3 so youll probably have some left over depending on were your alt and batt is located, mine are right next to each other but in my moms car there like 4 ft away lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.