Question on audio in my car

Participant count
  • Participant list

SKMexiFry
10+ year member

...For a Porkchop, uh...
I know a lot of you people on here like to listen to Rap, R&B, or Rock and Alternative, but are there any of you on here who listen to people like Mandy Moore and Michelle Branch? I know that at first impression you might think you won't like it, but lately I have been listening to some of their music, and I know that the lyrics mean a lot, but it also bumps hard! When I first put some Mandy Moore and Michelle Branch in, it hit me in the chest! Anyone else out there feel the same or have had a similar experience?

Bussy of mine but in tha McDonalds Brittn and Nsuck* remix CD as we cruzed down tha road. Tha B. Spaers remix like #8 hit me so hard it made me choe on my Pepsi. It shocked tha living hell out of me. I hate their music. I like everything BUT pop, opera and most classical. But som of that bumps.

J

Sorry, not me dude, but my 6 year old daughter likes Britney Spears, if that helps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I generally like my stuff a bit edgier, i.e. (Slipknot, Korn, Limp, NIN, Ministry, Helmet, you get the idea.)

But in the right mood, I'll throw in some Springsteen, Rush or even some Miles Davis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.