Question for the installers on here

What's more annoying and/or indicative of prior bad work inside a customer's car?

• Unlabeled green tc wire for every speaker regardless of +/- and red/black for +/- respectively

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unlabeled red/black tc wire for every speaker and also power respectful of red/black = +/-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm all out of speaker cable and I'm going to restock soon. When you do installs or go through someone else's work to fix or upgrade something, do you judge poor coloring on the wires much? For example, traditional home speakers are red and black, but that's also the color of power and ground. I'll be using 18AWG for both power to the LOC as well as the speaker connections. Would you find it more annoying if someone had the same color for every speaker wire (for example, green for + and - on every speaker but black/red for power delivery) or traditional red/black for everything including power delivery?

The wire will be 18AWG w/ individually tinned copper .08mm strands and silicone insulation, I assume there's nothing shoddy about that description.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...