• Thread starter Popeye
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
P

Popeye

HI I'm thinking about buying and Eclipse 33230 amp it runs 200watts x2 or 400watts x1 bridged. so I was wondering what kind of Woofers I shuold run. I'm thinking maybe 2 eights because the the wattage and my space ( I drive a 98 Integra). So if anyone could help me with this please do . Thanks

I'm not sure about the newer integras but my friend has a 96 and you can fit much more than two 8's in there with the right box. Easily 2 10's.. I don't know much about eclipse woofers but I like to use the same brand through-out the car in order to keep the sound quality consistant....

Hope I could help....

Adam Chandler

my buddy has a 97 with two concept 12's and it's loud. If you buy 2 subs and that amp buy 8 ohm subs and bridge both subs off the amp, you will hit the hardest that way and get more power through them that load is 4 ohm mono.

it's a good amp, but youll get more out of it if you run it in 4 ohm mono, unless it's 2 ohm stabe then just bridge both 4 ohm subs off of it and get 2 ohm mono load

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.