question for all

spicmonster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have about 150 dollars and looking to upgrade my current 10inch ported sub....i have a 5 channel amp sending 160Wx1 to the sub...it sounds pretty good...but seeing that i have money ..i think i want somethign that hits harder and better than my Audiobahn ABASS10..(supposely takes 350 power)...well i just want to buy the subwoofer...i 'll worry about the box n all that later....can you guys give me any recomendations??i was thinking maybe apline type r? or infinity perfect? ..i just want something you can hear n feel in n out the car...thanks for the help....by the way..i plan on buying a amp to push 300 rms to my new sub...cause i know 160 is too little...thanks again

sounds like you could use a Kicker comp vr. They sound great plus are fairly inexpensive, for the 300 watt application. If you want to add a little more wattage and a few dollards to the sub get a diamond audio CM3. With a 500watt rms amp. If you do it right the first time you wont be disappointed! lol. Learn from my mistakes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.