Question - difference between power and ground wire?

Haha yeah gotta love places that try to sell 2 and 4 gauge with thick insulation as 0 gauge. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
ya no joke when he showed it to me im like r u serious? 6 bux and the insulation is the only thing making it thicker than the 4 gauge knu wire i have.

we will see, this place on my HU install gave me free msrp $40 stinger rca's and all they sell is stinger, (i think) who knows? i know what not to pay more for

http://www.knukonceptz.comGreat website for wire and most things electrical related.

They have 1 Ott (0 gauge [same as 0/1 gauge]) for $1.79 a foot.

Not sure if that's shipped or not... but it's still great wire for the price.
Would their CCA 1/0 be good enough for a run from battery to distro? I would be using it to power up a Sundown SAZ-1500D and a SAX-100.4. The total of all the fuses is 250A.

Or should I spend double on their pure oxygen free copper?

in south miami the guy at some little audio shop tried to sell me 1/0 for 6.50 a foot... and then quoted me 150bux per mmats p3.0 10 or 12... guess i know where im gonna go pick up some mmats stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.