question about subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

thumpnbump

I was just wonderin if anyone has heard of an aria sub? I've never heard of them but i got two tens off my cousins boyfriend and i was just wonderin if they were decent subs. what would be some of the best subs to get that are fairly affordable.

I had someone offer me 2-10" kicker comps. with a phoenix gold amp for $400 is that a good deal or not. i think he said the amp is like 400w. i don't really know much about subs and stuff so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

First of all, i've never heard of aria subs. But the offer you got for $400 was a complete rip off. Kickers are good, but i'd never get comps neways, just comp vr's or solo barics.

Pheonix gold ampo sare good too but for 2 used 10's and that amp. You'd be getting ripped of majorly. don't take the offer!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.