Question about Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

Participant count
  • Participant list
POWER Amplifiers - T1500-1bdCP - Rockford Fosgate®
The cp stands for "constant power" according to RF's page. You can check the link above, and compare.

In before better for the money, because there is lol.
Yes I know that. You're not understanding what im saying. The 1500-bd is the older model amp right? Right.

The newer line came after called the BDCP which is newer.

If you look on sonicelectronix and click on both those amps, it states they are both 2010 models.

Now isn't the BDCP the newer models? Why does it say its a 2010

Yes I know that. You're not understanding what im saying. The 1500-bd is the older model amp right? Right.The newer line came after called the BDCP which is newer.

If you look on sonicelectronix and click on both those amps, it states they are both 2010 models.

Now isn't the BDCP the newer models? Why does it say its a 2010
The BDCP is a newer model, an "upgraded" BD. No idea when RF started building the BDCP version.

I would have no way of knowing what the build date of the amps Sonic has in stock would be.

All I can tell you is to call them and ask them if they can give you that information.

they are still the 2010 models ,this particular amp has not been upgraded or redesigned to a newer model yet.they were build in the later 2010 year

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.