Question about reliability

How do the sound stream amps stack up against the big brands, i.e. JL, Kicker, Rockford, etc.? I just ran across a T1.6000 and was surprised at the price, way cheaper than the big brands. Please let me know what you guys/gals think. Thanks

That's t1.6000 only cost $269 new. It will do a clean 1500watts give or take a few Hundo

Got news for ya buddy, a lot of companies do that, not just SS.
are u talking about my 1600 WATT AMP AGAIN? lol

I've been wondering how bad the new black amps are cause that 2600 for $134 is looking good if it even does 750 at 2 ohms it's a deal as long as it don't fry.. I just saw guts of the ppi650 and wow that thing is packed full, so how much worse could the black ice be?, I'd just like to know how close they do to rated power doubt it does 1300 @1ohm but like I said if it does close and is fairly clean it's nice for the price.. anyone seen one clamped (2600or 5k)?

are u talking about my 1600 WATT AMP AGAIN? lolI've been wondering how bad the new black amps are cause that 2600 for $134 is looking good if it even does 750 at 2 ohms it's a deal as long as it don't fry.. I just saw guts of the ppi650 and wow that thing is packed full, so how much worse could the black ice be?, I'd just like to know how close they do to rated power doubt it does 1300 @1ohm but like I said if it does close and is fairly clean it's nice for the price.. anyone seen one clamped (2600or 5k)?

WTF is wrong with you? When have I ever talked bad about your dam precious amp?

I'm talking about other car audio companies. In this world. You must think the world evolves around you. It doesn't.

I'm talking about other car audio companies. In this world. You must think the world evolves around you. It doesn't.
with me I was joking..

At least he doesn't think it revolves around him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.