question about ploy-fill

just add some and see how you like the sound and then take some out or add some more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just add some and see how you like the sound and then take some out or add some more. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
^^^^this, I've always had best results with polyfill when I just mess with it until it sounds the best to me.

Holy hell. You're worried about .12 cubes? You probably have that much in sawdust in the box.

But, to answer your original question, the standard amount of polyfill is 1lb per cubic foot. So put a pound in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Honestly as it concerns to a sub box...I don't think there's much difference. Those liners are designed for abuse that a sub box should never see 😂
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Nothing to add to this, Just wanted to say good luck and that I miss MiniDisc. OH!! Is that a Japanese Radio Tuner or does it get stations in the US?
That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...

About this thread

whitemike24

whitemike24
Troutman, North Carolina, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
slim2fattycake