Question about my Headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list

LaBeLkilLs87
10+ year member

I have an Alpine CDE 7872 ( i know its old but it came with my car) The thing is..it has a sub setting but there arent any sub outs in the back, and i've also been told that you can convery the rear outs to subs outs ( i read that from the manual) That didnt work, so my question is; will this headunit work and if so how do i set it properly, and if not should i just get another one. I have a Head unit picked out that i might buy the Alpine CDM-9823 ...is it decent?

rear/sub preout, can be used for both. 9823 i belive only has 1 preoutput, might be 2 can't remember

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.