question about kicker compr impedance switch

Participant count
  • Participant list

cjkellner77

hey guys quick question. i have the subs cutting out issue thats often discussed. now i am in the middle of the big 3 project right now. but i changed other parts of my system as well. basically my question is how would you wire two kicker compr10's to a kicker cx-600.1 mono amp. the subs are the two ohm dvc's. the way i have it set up right now is positive terminal to positive terminal to amplifier and the negative side the same way. they have the impedance switch which i have at 1 ohm on each of them. i'm pretty sure its wiring in the engine bay. but I'm a little concerned since it worked fine with one sub but not with two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.