Question about hooking up second battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

jpinney0428

CarAudio.com Newbie
So ive just picked up an energie pr4000 to throw in back and I was trying to figure out if i should replace my main battery with a brand new one as well before i wire the second one up? Im getting mixed answers on what to do and figured this would be the best place to go for and answer
thanks in advance

So ive just picked up an energie pr4000 to throw in back and I was trying to figure out if i should replace my main battery with a brand new one as well before i wire the second one up? Im getting mixed answers on what to do and figured this would be the best place to go for and answer
thanks in advance
If it's not 15 year old and keeps its charge you're good.

thanks in advance

Is your main battery an AGM or a Lead-Acid?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.