Question About Dual Amp Inputs

Participant count
  • Participant list

QuietEclipse29
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali Life
I was wondering, say when a amp has one pos one neg 1/0 inputs and you add the dual inputs like toolmaker makes would you actually see or notice a difference? Wouldn't a direct wire in contact with the terminal be better then a piece of aluminum? I was told you could actually gain on the meter with them, how? I do not know that's why I'm asking you guys.

I'm in NO way bashing on toolmaker and his work. He does fantastic work and I've done plenty of business with him in the past. I'm asking because I'm thinking about doing them on my AB 750.1. Thanks in advance.

wtf the 750 dosent come with dual inputs??? id thing u would need it with putting out so much power
come on noob..........

IMAG1224.jpg

IMAG1226.jpg

wtf the 750 dosent come with dual inputs??? id thing u would need it with putting out so much power
Haha I said for example broski! It has dual inputs but was thinking of getting dual PER input so 4 + 4 - total. Toolmaker even makes 6 + 6 - ones but pricey.

more current to the amp is what most see . its been proven to help the amp and scores
This! Is what I wanna hear haha. Thanks.

I've ran the tripple ones toomaker made but I didn't do a comparison with and without them wish I did now. Just don't got the spare cash to throw on them if they don't truely help. But if they are proven to help I'm all in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.