quations about 2 15 t2's on a dc 3.5k

Participant count
  • Participant list

playyamxz550
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Memphis
okay Im looking into putting 2 15inch rockford t2's on a dc 3.5k. Now is it gonna be to much power if voltage is good? 2nd is 1 0 gauge input and output enough for the beast or should I run toolmarkers and run dual everything? last question is my stock alt is 150amps, with stock battrie up front and 2 d3400's at 1ohm be good enough plus the big 3?

I was running 2 T1's on a little over 2,000 watts and a big bat up front and a batcap 2000 in the back and they were fine, the T2's should be fine on 3500, as long as all your planning is correct. Gotta have the proper enclosure, plenty of large diameter wire. But you aren't gonna have enough recharge with such a small alternator. You will have to upgrade to park and pound. Hope this helps!

thanks man yea cause in the end im gonna do 3 dual 350 alts and get 2 more 15's and another 3500.....now do you kno where to get the toolmarker kits for the amps?

^^Yep. And I think there is a reputable Toolmaker on DIYMA.com too. You seem to have a lot going on, I am surely hoping you start a Build Log on here too. There are a lot of builders on here, and they can help you make good decisions, or help you not make bad one, lol. Good luck with your Build!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

playyamxz550

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
playyamxz550
Memphis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date