Question about DIY RCA cables

Participant count
  • Participant list

b0mbrman
10+ year member

il Don Baglione
Trying to make some RCA cables for the first time but I'm not sure about something. If you look at the picture, does part A have to extend into part B?

It looks like it should but it would be a *very* tight fit...anyone know?

looks like the proper way to do it, your last one...
That's what I ended up doing.
These things are nice. As a test, I braided them with the power cable and got no whine or distortion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

A big step up from my KnuKonceptz RCA cables that whined when they were within a few inches of the power cable

That's what I ended up doing.
These things are nice. As a test, I braided them with the power cable and got no whine or distortion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

A big step up from my KnuKonceptz RCA cables that whined when they were within a few inches of the power cable
I havent used KnuKoncepts RCA's before. I was told that they are great. Are you saying that they arent???? I dont want to buy something that isnt worth it!!

I havent used KnuKoncepts RCA's before. I was told that they are great. Are you saying that they arent???? I dont want to buy something that isnt worth it!!
you have a highlander, meaning you should have ample distance between the power cables and the signal, should be alright.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.