Question about car audio /problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

kovelo

Hi

I am new to cars and car audio, but I have this problem

For some reason I can't access subwoofer control through my player anymore. It just disappeared, it is possible that during this time car's battery has been removed

Now the cabling has been done again and audio has been moved to another car. All settings in amplifier and player have been through and all should be ok. Player works perfectly other than that I can't adjust the subwoofer level.

I heard a theory that some single file could have gone missing from my player software, is this possible?

My player is Kenwood, subwoofer and amplifier is Ground Zero. Do you need models/more technical info?

Please help me and thanks in advance ! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

doesn't anyone have suggestions, is this in the wrong section, am I asking stupid things or what am I doing wrong? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Google your head unit, or get out the owners manual.

Sometimes i can't remember where my settings are and start worrying my hu is broke.

Did that last week, until i figured out how to get to it...

If the manual tells you, and you still can't find it, might need another hu.

Never heard of this before...

This can happen when your head unit has preloaded eq package settings such as "gravity" or "cruise" or "xplode(on Sony radios), and when one is chosen it takes away some options that are only given when your head unit is on the "custom" eq package setting. Check that, because this has happened to me before.

doesn't anyone have suggestions, is this in the wrong section, am I asking stupid things or what am I doing wrong? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If it's a Kenwood which i'm familiar with you could've reset the settings and turned off the sub output which would remove it from your menu until it is switched back on. Hold down your volume knob to get the menu to appear and see if that's the case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.