question about Boston Rally Series sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

vdubdave

CT
Hi, i'll be honest...i know nothing about car audio systems so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a single 10" Boston Rally Series sub in its original factory box and i was wondering if it is any good. Also, I was thinking about putting 2 12" subs in there instead and i havent looked for any specific brands yet but I'd want to sell my Boston sub if i did. How much would that sub and box go for? (ps. its never been connected so i dont know how they sound)

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I've seen wood restore kits that are similar to bedliner. Those come in different colors and iirc, you can tint them.
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Nothing to add to this, Just wanted to say good luck and that I miss MiniDisc. OH!! Is that a Japanese Radio Tuner or does it get stations in the US?
That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...

About this thread

vdubdave

vdubdave
CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
vdubdave