Question about a Kerfed Enclosure?

im gonna go with jizm and say thats a Belunt box... i think i remember the buildlog

Might have to contact him about details.

I'm going to go ahead and have (yes, have...unfortunately, but I have no problem letting another forum member help me, help him) the box built out of Birch Ply. I don't care what anyone says. I have used Birch Ply on the last 7 boxes I've built and they all sounded great; everything from my XXX to the Realms to my SEs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I use bedliner quite often. Works well and is more durable than paint for sure. If you want a different option with texture, the “Stone Creations”...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Nothing to add to this, Just wanted to say good luck and that I miss MiniDisc. OH!! Is that a Japanese Radio Tuner or does it get stations in the US?
That would be fantastic! Id love to see the skills involved here. It always intrigues me to see some customizing from small and detailed to large...

About this thread

528hz

10+ year member
Everything'sMiscellaneous
528hz
In the Space between Space in NM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date