Pyle

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stingrayz06

NY
Is pyle any good, i know there not very wide known, but i figured that's why the prices remain reasonably, i recently bought a car and it came with a box with 2 12" Pyles and 2 10" JLs (its a very big box, takes up half the trunk, it sounds pretty good now but how long do u think it'll last and how good is da quality on these things anyway?

Edit: oh and its running off a 300W (i think) Kenwood Amp.

Pyle is good i have a head unit, your pyle subs will last a while, probbly longer than you have that car you just bought my head unit is vary good and i think you should go with pyle from now on because they arn't well know and you will have the best system

your amp should be fine

yea i figured that much..... they do hit kinda hard..... however the size of the box is just ridiculous, so im probably gonna get rid of da 10"s and get a smaller 2 12" box and put the Pyles in there (i have a spare box in my garage) and ill probably pick up a new amp, this amp looks kind of beat up..... Also, the JVC CD Head Unit has got to go, im most likely gonna pick up the Rockford Fosgate 900 series (Mp3 Baby! yea!!)

to be brutally honest with you, ditch teh pyles and keep the JL's...

iwll last alot longer, better technology, and iwhen they get tehir power, they sound MUCH better....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stingrayz06

Stingrayz06
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Wonderbread