PXA H800 Installlation

according to the manual the unit should power on when you start the sound manager software with a pc connected. not sure though cause that contradicts the first statement shown below

You cannot turn power on/off from the PC. Turn power on/off on the

Commander. Refer to Commander Section “Turning Power On and Off”

(page 35).

When an Ai-NET compatible head unit is connected, the power of the

unit is linked with the power of the head unit.

• When the power for PXA-H800 is turned off, Sound Manager for

PXA-H800 will be closed.

• If an Ai-NET compatible head unit is not connected, the PXA-H800 is

automatically turned on when Sound Manager for PXA-H800 is

started.

Thank you all for all the help, i bought the RUX and got the DSP working. indeed its a wonderful thing.....

No i have made a small new addition to the set up and that is, i have added a centre speaker to the setup. its a Alpine SBS 0715. i have connected it to the 7th output from the DSP.

Now i can hear it working when i adjust the Speaker Volume Level (Output Level), other wise it does not function. can anyone help. Also does anyone have a Graphic Equalizer Setting for the DSP which i can copy.

Thank you in Advance

Centre Channel

Hi All,

I have a small issue with my centre channel.

To begin with... i have 2016 Tucson and a win version aftermarket chinese heatunit and it had a 5.1 channel rca out which i had connected to PXA H800 and Pioneer GMD 8604 (4 CHANNEL) for my front and back door speakers, Pioneer GMD 8601 for my Sub and Alpine SBS 0715 (amp and speaker set) for my centre channel.

I used to play original movie dvds in my unit and could hear the dialog only from my centre channel when i used to enable the 5.1 out on my dvd. Also i have original dolby test files and that too give me seprations on each speaker.

But now the issue is I have installed a new Android 6.1 hd chinese head unit but it has only 4.1 channel out and thats the issue my centre channel does not work now.

I changed the PXA input settings to "4 channel & 2 channel" then it started working but now i can hear the dialog from all the speakers Nd also from the centre channel.

How do i get the pxa working like before. Can somebody please help.

Thank you in advance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

00navein

00navein
Bahrain
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
00navein