Pvc elbows?

Yea i thought they were a good idea too. It's not like a slot port where it's a very abrupt 90 degree angle. The inside of the elbows are smooth. Also for those looking. 4" elbows about 6 bucks a piece 6" elbow 38 a piece go figure.

PVC standard radius elbows in Sch 40 & Sch 80 are UL Listed and conform to UL Standard 651 and NEMA Standard TC-2. Sch 40 & Sch 80 conduit is rated for 90 C Conductors and sunlight resistant per UL 651. Rigid nonmetallic fittings can be used in both above-ground and underground installations. Standard color is gray and elbows are identified by Cal Pipe U/L label.

mortgage refinance bad credit loan

credit mortgage

I think the general consensus is that while you can use them, it's not desirable. Obviously having a turn in your port affects airflow..no matter how "smooth" it may be.

So if you have to use them, just try and make sure to get the ones that hold a constant diameter throughout the curve (some elbows are "sharp" on the inside corner).

Not a good idea IMHO. Turbulence = //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.