putting in a new all diamond audio system but need artistic help for the trunk design

Participant count
  • Participant list

NoahzBurnt
10+ year member

currently installed 2 set's of diamond hex 6.5's in a 2000 saab viggen...and looking for some ideas for how and where to mount three amps as well as 2 15" TDX subs(and maybe even keep my spare).....I am looking to go crazy with fiberglass or vinyl but need links inorder to get the brain going....someone please send me some links to the illest pics of custom trunk and i'll thank you forever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...
Yup I replaced door speakers and just replaced rear speakers yesterday. What it was I had to adjust the crossovers
I had some of theyre subs and components in the past in the late 90s. They were nothing special and were expensive. I had better luck with Bostons...

About this thread

NoahzBurnt

10+ year member
NoahzBurnt
queens, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from