Pure Sound Quality or Multimedia/SQ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
I'm having a debate with myself. To go Pure SQ in my car, or to go multimedia and settle with "merely" great SQ. I'm leaning towards multi again due mostly to the enjoyment of it for myself, as well as my passengers. What do you all think, with the exception of jlaine, I already know what you think!

multimedia. it'll be better when waiting for someone in the car (IE: if you picking them up)... so you can catch some TV and all, or movies. that'b be cool, but a target for burglers? is it possible to steal those dvd and tv's in cars?

It's possible to steal anything. What I'm thinking is to get seperate monitors (I already have one) and custom fiberglass them in certain places while maintaining my SQ HU. A PS2 should suffice as the DVD and game console. We'll see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.