purchase agreement between robertvon and myself.

Participant count
  • Participant list

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
oxford ms
Ok guys i contacted robert thru his thread on wednesday and told him i would purchase his 4 sets of phd components. And on firday the purchase was made. He has went above and beyond insuring i was comfortable with the transaction. Several photos and a boxing vid. Tracking numbers. Ill post the vid link of the packing for future refference with the seller. So far so good cant wait to get the products in. Thanks @ Robertvon ;

Got the packages last night.didnt get to check them tell this morning. All items arrived well packed and in the described condition. Must say to all BEWARE @Robertvon ; is a amazing seller and very good guy to deal with. Got some pics of the unboxing. Tried to make a video but between my family and the tv you couldnt hear anything i was sayin,

[quote name='shauncox26']Got the packages last night.didnt get to check them tell this morning. All items arrived well packed and in the described condition. Must say to all BEWARE @Robertvon ; is a amazing seller and very good guy to deal with. Got some pics of the unboxing. Tried to make a video but between my family and the tv you couldnt hear anything i was sayin,[/QUOTE]

Leaving ea other feedback helps as well..You got a killer deal btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shauncox26

CarAudio.com Elite
shauncox26
oxford ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views