• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterDeadeye
10+ year member

Bannned
Nebraska
Item(s) for Sale:

God of War Collection for PS3(God of War I and II)

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for PSP

Family Guy "The Freakin' Sweet Collection" UMD

Two UMD case for PSP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The God of War Collection was originally supposed to sell to someone on here, but before he paid and I sent the game, he stopped coming here. I checked his profile occasionally, but he wasn't back as of a month and a half ago. Selling now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I don't know if this allows you to download the games, or if they're actually on the disc, but from reading the back , it says there's only 120MB required space. It says it can be viewed in HD up to 720p, dualshock compatible.

Crisis Core has only been played once or twice, and I've had it for a while. Does NOT come with case or manual, as I've got it nicely tucked away in the neat thing you see pictured.

The Family Guy UMD has never been played.

EVERYTHING HERE SHOULD BE IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER. If it's not, I'll give you a refund. Guaranteed.

Price:

$20 shipped for GoW

$30 shipped obo for Crisis Core, Family Guy UMD, and PSP game case

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is to continental US only.

Item Pictures:

ddfa4c65.jpg

fee32774.jpg

27d127cb.jpg

67d6476a.jpg

The God of War Collection is actually on the disc. They're upscaled PS2 games stored on a dual layer Bluray. You're taking two games that were stored on no more than 8.4 gigs total and putting both on a disc with a capacity of 50 gigs. Regardless, GLWS. I have all 5 God of War games (the two from the collection, 3, Chains of Olympus, and whatever the last one was that came out on PSP); I really love the series.

**** I just bought that gow pack for like 40 off psn
WHAT!? It's like the same price as OP at any GameStop. OP, Family Guy has NOT FOR RESALE on it plain as day, wtf bro. lol jk

I'd pick up the UMD stuff if I still had a working PSP. I might get a Vita though, so these look tempting.

GLWS

WHAT!? It's like the same price as OP at any GameStop. OP, Family Guy has NOT FOR RESALE on it plain as day, wtf bro. lol jk
I'd pick up the UMD stuff if I still had a working PSP. I might get a Vita though, so these look tempting.

GLWS
Yeah, I don't care about resale douchery. The GOW game is $20+$1 shipping from Walmart, and $20+>$5 shipping anywhere else. You're saving at least a dollar buying from me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And I can send a picture of the disc if anyone's interested. It literally has been taken out of the case once, and that was to look at the disc.

Are you sure the Vita will have UMD support? I haven't found anything conclusive. Regardless, this ish needs to go. I needs to get speakers.

Someone needs to buy his PSP, then buy my PSP stuff and the GoW game.

Then while you're at it, buy my rug mats! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MisterDeadeye

10+ year member
Bannned
MisterDeadeye
Nebraska
Start date
Participants