PSI reconed memphis mojo 15 d1

Participant count
  • Participant list
psi reconed memphis mojo 15 d1, it is in great condition. It was reconed in July. It has 7/12 written on the under side of cone (the month refined) It is cosmetically 8/10 (gasket marks and magnet has been scratched up bad). It is mechanically 10/10. The sub sounds great it can handle 2000watts easily. Got it from a guy on the forum and he had it on a dc 2k at .5 ohm. I have only had for a couple weeks. Sub is half way broken in. I would like to trade for 2-3 sa8s or similar or (2) 10s. No junk please.

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

Mobile Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

COMPLETED PSI Platform 5 15
Wasn't sure where to post to sell my psi platform 5 15's pair brand new was put into box and used once then I realized I need a lot more power...
The Biden administration on Tuesday backed down on a controversial proposal to direct the IRS to collect additional data on every bank account...
What your thoughts/personal experiences with PSI (pink star industries) . Me i love the brand It's what got me into car audio . i'm running a...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
https://caraudiobargain.com/audio-apex-cab-22-car-amplifier-monoblock-2200-watts-rms/ Since these are back in stock they're really hard to beat...

About this thread

bassin cb7 FTW

10+ year member
bassin cb7 FTW
Economy, Indiana, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from