PS3 90 days old, one remote, no games

SQcrewcab
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ILLINOIS
UPDATE.. I now have this PS3 system in hand. I am playing it now and my sons and I are going to play it all day today to test it out.. STILL FOR SALE at the moment

I am in the middle of a trade and have a PS3 on the way, (should be here saturday) once i get it and make sure it works it will be for sale.

no games, perfect shape one remote (not ps3 wireless, its a wired no name remote) i will get pics when it gets here. Just thought i could take some offers now. $225 shipped. OBO

OH, it is a "slim" 120GB

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO.. STFU.. I have no plans to sell it until i test it. I have told every person that has PMd me that I go pick it up tomorrow morning. I do know its condition(looks) and i am going directly to the guys house to play it to make sure all is ok with it..

READ MY FIRST POST YOU POST DUMPING STUPID ****ING COCKSUCKER >> MAN ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME WANT TO JUST WANT TO PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE THROAT!!

My post says, once i get it and make sure it works, it will be for sale..

not tryin to dump cause im actually kinda interested, nut how are you testing it with your son when you have one controller and no games? just curious i might have a trade offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQcrewcab

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SQcrewcab
ILLINOIS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies