Prototype Amp pair - Sundown

Arrowman400
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Prototype Amp pair - Sundown

Item(s) Description/Condition: These amps are in great condition and do rated power. I purchased them from member JL Audio on here. He was certain they were Sundown protos so that I how I am selling them as well. I only used them for a few months then sold my truck. I realize that the look very similar to Critical Mass amps, but all I know is they work great and I sold my truck so now they are for sale.

Specs are below-

Measurements:

4-channel

10" L x 5.5" W x 2" T

Power

75x4 @ 4 ohm

100x4 @ 2 ohm

200x2 @ 4 ohm

Measurements:

Mono

13.5" L x 5.5" W x 2" T

Power

1800Wx 1 @ 1

1000Wx 1 @ 2

650 W x 1 @ 4

Price: Asking $400 for the pair including shipping tyd in the lower 48. Please PM me with any other offers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Please see above

Item Pictures:

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Brent

Alright, final price drop, I will keep them if they don't sell now.

$300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Do not offer me lower, I will not take it, I am giving them away at that price but I just want to move them.

Bump for a great deal, if nobody buys them I guess I will keep them.

winky, point is they were amps that were tested by them, they did not manufacture them; I, nor anyone else, ever claimed that they did, so they are not specifically Jacob's protos, they are just amps that they tested. They do rated power, and for the money, they are great amps, that is all. So using that logic, if they are Critical Mass amps or were tested by Critical Mass, then considering that their amps cost in the thousands of dollars, I am really not asking enough for them. Or if they are American Bass amps the price is still very reasonable. Either way, great price for the power you are getting. Not trying to be rude, just stating that just because they do not have a sticker or a badge on them does not mean they are of any less quality.

I purchased them from JL Audio on here not because they were listed as Sundown protos, but because they do rated power and that is quite a bit of power for the money. Here was the thread I purchased them from: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/523623-1-1-sundown-proto-amp-pair-mono-4-channel.html

Thanks!

cocker, PM replied

winky, point is they were amps that were tested by them, they did not manufacture them; I, nor anyone else, ever claimed that they did, so they are not specifically Jacob's protos, they are just amps that they tested. They do rated power, and for the money, they are great amps, that is all. So using that logic, if they are Critical Mass amps or were tested by Critical Mass, then considering that their amps cost in the thousands of dollars, I am really not asking enough for them. Or if they are American Bass amps the price is still very reasonable. Either way, great price for the power you are getting. Not trying to be rude, just stating that just because they do not have a sticker or a badge on them does not mean they are of any less quality.
I purchased them from JL Audio on here not because they were listed as Sundown protos, but because they do rated power and that is quite a bit of power for the money. Here was the thread I purchased them from: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/523623-1-1-sundown-proto-amp-pair-mono-4-channel.html

Thanks!

cocker, PM replied
Lol my point was start a new sale thread and get rid of all the mis-information Jacob is active on this forum and is pretty good about remembering what he has done, I even tagged him for you and he didn't even drop in here and say anything. If you repost them as regular unbadged protos you more than likely will get more hits and your sale thread won't be 6 pages long from people calling you out.

Regardless it's a great price for 2k and a nice matching mono.. Not to mention they look **** all black with no logos, if I had use for them I'd snatch them up in a heart beat. I may have a friend interested let me ask him

alec14, PM replied

Getting a lot of requests to sell just the mono. Would prefer to sell them as a pair if possible, but is there anyone interested in the 4-channel?

all done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cant wait to see these at my door great guy , really was a steal for these things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.