project spaghetti

yuri
10+ year member

some of you guys may of seen this on TA or DIY ?.

its a install in progress right now with a lot of changes going on ...

originally planned as a simple 2way install with

2 x 10" phaze linear Aliante sub's and

2 Anthony Gallo Nucleus Micro Ti ,3" full range drivers

2 Kenwood Kac 1023 amps

Pioneer prs 88 II head unit .....

but that didn't last too long .... but i will start with what is staying ....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

thanks guys ,,, yea the doors are heavy but so far the hinges seam fine (fingers crossed )

now on to the center pod .................

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

hi guys ,

i can't take any credit for the install work as all the install was done by my friend and top UK installer,

Paul (mazdawg) Coughlan who amongst other accolades was the first guy to break 160db in the uk years ago ..

and he continues to build some of the best and loudest spl cars/vans here in the UK , so my little install is a piece of cake to him .

the car is a fiat bravo .

its small 2door economical diesel hack that i use for work .

600/700 miles a week ...

looks something like the one below , but much more beat up all over and darker green

and steel wheels .. its what we here in the UK would call a " shed " ie , one drive away from the junk yard

Bravo-20-HGT-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.