Project louder 2-2500 rms

lilboom
10+ year member

Car stereo for fun
ca
What up. some may remember my older thread with 1k budget.

cars fixed current setup is in my signature .

I plan on buying a brutus 2100-2400 so far fits power and buget ,open to suggestions

space im willing to giv so far 4cubes .Small space i know but its the trunk layout im going far .unless i go sealed which i keep doubting .

currently my subs are up fireing through 6X9 openings.

looking for thoughts/ideas. i was going to stay to 1200 rms limit but im not looking to sell my self short .4 12s sealed on 1200 rms was the thought .

double cone and power but sealed .

i want to give people who ask for a ride more than they bargin for.

You could conceivably run four 10" subs off of 4 cubes if you can squeeze 4.5 cubes to account for driver displacement, and port displacement. You would be kinda suffocating the subs, but w/e

That 4 12 thing was sealed(i'd seal the 10 instead of 2 small a box) &that cone cut would be costly and a tad complicated.

why sealed? tbh it's a waste to bother running that much power when you can get just as loud, if not louder by running 2 12's ported lol

12s ported ..

im thinking about doing away with my rear seat and doing a big drop in box of some sort with alot of cone (no wall)

15 cubes from my back seats is tempting.. i just did the measurements(non wall)

im on the lines of 6 15s 8 12s..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.