Ok got the Gear The Truck will be here Friday,

this will be a long Holiday weekend..

P8290019.jpg

Arc10.jpg

P8290018.jpg

JVCharness.jpg

JVCdeck2.jpg

JVCdeck.jpg

Looks pretty sweet man, nice show truck for sure. How many gallons is that gas tank?

I hope you dont plan on trail running it though, looks like an open diff in the rear and you left the ind suspension up front? Rear sags a bit too.

Looks pretty sweet man, nice show truck for sure. How many gallons is that gas tank?
I hope you dont plan on trail running it though, looks like an open diff in the rear and you left the ind suspension up front? Rear sags a bit too.
i think he put a new diff in there.. swap a locker in? and i don't see it sagging in the pics.. looked at the gears and i think (think is the key word) that it's a locking diff. he'll sure need it if he wants to climb over some wranglers.

The Fuel Cell Holds 35Gal.

Its a Baja Prerunner, it will be running it the desert not the forest

The Front has Bronco I-Beams

The Rear Was sagging dew to the amount of stuff loded in the rear for the trip,

But was ajusted, it was the 1st road trip in the truck (san Diego to Durango,Co)

good job on that sub instal
Thanks Man

door panels look great by the way. the heck did you wrap them in? cf applique?
Thanks the Doors are my Fave!..

Its a CF vynal..

The Fuel Cell Holds 35Gal.Its a Baja Prerunner, it will be running it the desert not the forest

The Front has Bronco I-Beams
oOoOoO.. so when you say "project baja ranger" you literally mean a baja ranger.. crazy. any cooling upgrades, or do you plan on having the windows down? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and what race are you planning to enter? and even if you are in sand, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the locker anyways?

Thanks the Doors are my Fave!..Its a CF vynal..
mm. my buddy tried to convince me to glue that stuff to the dash on my ta and that wasn't gonna happen. if i decided i didn't like it after a few months i would've had to buy another $400 bezel. you did the sub enclosure and the cloth part of the door panels in it too, eh?

with a 35 gallon tank i'd expect at least a little sag lol.. even with the tubed frame, it's still a little truck. and i still don't see sag in the pics anyways.. most likely just me though.. i don't have the greatest eye for the details.. **** i just found out i built a corkboard box! not quite, but you catch my drift. i also noticed you have the stock aluminum wheels. wish i had them. i mean, i ahve them but i have their little 14" brothers. it looks terrible and i'm not gonna spend all that monies on a lift kit and 35" for a two wheel drive to make 14s look good.

It will be used to pre-runn for Baja, LV to reno, ect ect

it still has the A/C & Heater..

The real race truck has over 800hp

oOoOoO.. so when you say "project baja ranger" you literally mean a baja ranger.. crazy. any cooling upgrades, or do you plan on having the windows down? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and what race are you planning to enter? and even if you are in sand, wouldn't it be a good idea to have the locker anyways?

mm. my buddy tried to convince me to glue that stuff to the dash on my ta and that wasn't gonna happen. if i decided i didn't like it after a few months i would've had to buy another $400 bezel. you did the sub enclosure and the cloth part of the door panels in it too, eh?

with a 35 gallon tank i'd expect at least a little sag lol.. even with the tubed frame, it's still a little truck. and i still don't see sag in the pics anyways.. most likely just me though.. i don't have the greatest eye for the details.. **** i just found out i built a corkboard box! not quite, but you catch my drift. i also noticed you have the stock aluminum wheels. wish i had them. i mean, i ahve them but i have their little 14" brothers. it looks terrible and i'm not gonna spend all that monies on a lift kit and 35" for a two wheel drive to make 14s look good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

troy_audi0

10+ year member
Top 100 Installer
troy_audi0
Las Vegas, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date