Program- Tuning/Bulding

Participant count
  • Participant list

TC2k15x2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Debary FL
I need the most beginner friendly software for designing enclosures, and also tuning them. Im not very good with most software, I just need something that will be quick to learn.

I **** at photoshop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Its actually not hard to calculate manually...just head to jlaudio.com and go to their tutorial on port calculating and write down the formula. You can then just do it by hand, once you get the hang of it it's actually very easy to do

Its actually not hard to calculate manually...just head to jlaudio.com and go to their tutorial on port calculating and write down the formula. You can then just do it by hand, once you get the hang of it it's actually very easy to do
but how do you get the actual 3d sketchup? using sketchup im guessing lol.

Lol, yep...you could head to reaudio's calculator...get the jist of what youre looking for...translate the image to sketch-up (id plan on adding a couple inches to the port length to make up for the woofers displacement)...and calculate it out and change the size and port length a bit until its what youre looking for..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lol, yep...you could head to reaudio's calculator...get the jist of what youre looking for...translate the image to sketch-up (id plan on adding a couple inches to the port length to make up for the woofers displacement)...and calculate it out and change the size and port length a bit until its what youre looking for..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ive actually already built the enclorue you designed me if thats what your referring to. Its sitting in my trunk im just waiting on the battery to come in and ill throw everything in. The other last install item I need is like 8 ft of 1/0 and I seriously cant find anyone with it.

How do I get sketchup, is it free?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.