Profile CA1200 Amp in TRI-Mode

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
This amp's specs can be located here:

http://www.profileusa.com/products_amps_ca.cfm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what wattages I would get in tri-Mode on the CA1200

I would guess tri mode means that I would have XX watts x 2 channels @ 4 ohms + XX watts x 1 channel bridged for the subwoofer

I don't really plan on running the amp like that, but I'm just curious, for an ultra budget system. It seems like profile has some "decent" low end stuff, from H/U's, crossovers, EQ's, subs, comps, and amps... I've only had experience with their amps, but since I change my system around all the time, I might try running a 100% profile system and see how she ends up sounding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's more or less just for shits, but who knows?

T.J.

OP
tobz

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
Ok.. at least click the link next time.. it says right in the manual that it's tri-mode capable...

Thanks for the 1337 help though... no really, thanks.

On the other hand, if anyone does happen to know the real #'s, feel free to post them. No big deal though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.