products vs battle

i've owned both amps, owned rockford subs, have heard mtx subs but never owned them... imo, overall rockford wins both... but when u talk about bang for the buck, then mtx wins by a landslide

I would choose Rockford Fosgate subwoofers over MTX subwoofers. I would also choose MTX amps over Rock Fosgate's. Their amps are both pretty good, but there is no comparison on the subwoofers. (Except the low end subs)

I think that many people know these two brands from the marketing and the fact that they are in two huge retail stores (best buy (rf) circuit city (mtx)).

i think that rf wins both, b/c usually u don't even hear of someone having an mtx amp unless is that 8100 or something like that. but then again when you talk about subs a lot of people respect the mtx's 8 series... i think it'd be an hard decision to choose overall which is better, but in the end possibly mtx just for the simple fact that they deal w/xtant too and their amps are the shyt.

but then again if u ask me in 2 hrs my decision would change, haha

MTX amps over RF amps...in my experiences anyway. My wife's Power HX2's vs my Thunder 8000's...its close, but her's win in SPL, and mine win in SQ.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

limitkid7

5,000+ posts
sell wite
limitkid7
GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date