problems??

and again, I observed all of this while the truck was NOT DRIVING. it goes down the road just fine.
And again I say, your truck would need to have some issues for some of the things you listed. Its not like you have a crazy huge system or anything. Not bashing, but understanding what you have, what is going on, and then figuring out how to fix what ever issues need to be resolved is better then proclaiming it is from your setup.

And again I say, your truck would need to have some issues for some of the things you listed. Its not like you have a crazy huge system or anything. Not bashing, but understanding what you have, what is going on, and then figuring out how to fix what ever issues need to be resolved is better then proclaiming it is from your setup.
I know this. that is precisely why I asked this question. I have been running it hard on the stock alt for the past few days and I think that it hasnt been charging the 3 batts fast enough before I shut the truck off, thus the dead batt. Other than that the rest of the problems are from the sub, dash flex, door flex, and the tires just vibrate, not tons but I was just wondering if anyone elses tires vibrated, its not an issue.... SO i just took out my amp and decided to wait until my alt comes so I can properly charge my battery bank and avoid clipping due to low voltage. thanks for the help btw... Ive never had a system this high powered and I am quite inexperienced at all of this, so all of the help is very much appreciated!

That was a good choice by taking out the amp to be honest. The alt if the systems life support.

I had tire vibration and all that a while back, but after i moved to larger wheels and rubber bands for tires I don't really see any lol.

That was a good choice by taking out the amp to be honest. The alt if the systems life support.
I had tire vibration and all that a while back, but after i moved to larger wheels and rubber bands for tires I don't really see any lol.
I still cant explain the seat belt brakes?? maybe because the doors are shaking or something... but I totally agree with you on the alt... now I just have to wait 2 weeks for mine to be built....

When you turn the key and all it does is click then I'd be checking your starter and/or grounds. Also check the connections on your battery to make sure they're clean and tight.

I would blame your problems on the the truck being a Ford, but hell I drive a Jeep and it's a DIY'ers dream vehicle.

I only have 2 12s, have 3 layers of Dynamat, and experience mostly the same issues with my truck. Well, mine starts, but tires, dash, mirrors, doors flex and my seatbelt won't let go when I'm on the bass hard.

I only have 2 12s, have 3 layers of Dynamat, and experience mostly the same issues with my truck. Well, mine starts, but tires, dash, mirrors, doors flex and my seatbelt won't let go when I'm on the bass hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.