problem problem problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mataes
10+ year member

Houston
Ok, so I have a Kenwood KDC-215S Head unit and sony speakers, im not sure what kind, they came with the car.( the last owner upgraded them)

So my speakers are fine and good at first. Now out of no where only my front right one is getting any power and making any sound. I can adjust the face plate some times and that will make some of the speakers push air, but they stop when i take my hand off.

Is this a wiring problem? Or is the little plug thing that connect the face plate to the cd player its self messed up?

Your front left one is blown my man, same thing happened to me. Youd think that it isnt blown because it sounds fine with your hand on it, but yes that is the case, it is blown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.