pro audio mids decissions??

Participant count
  • Participant list

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Okay so I have pretty much narrowed my pro audio mids decision to either the soundqubed pro mids or the crescendo pwx mids. I already have soundqubed super tweets and a b2 Quattro amp to power whatever I get. My main question is since the soundqubed mids are $55 a pair and the pwx mids are like 45 per speaker are the pwx's really that much better? Would I see pretty similar output and clarity between the two or are the soundqubed pro audio mids far behind the pwx's? any insight on these speakers you guys could give me would be awesome. My main goals are just to be loud and really crisp. I listen to everything from decaf to country music so whatever will provide the best overall sound. thanks guys

the soundqubed pro mids are like 10 buck more than the crescendo might as well go with them and the reviews are good, just a flat out loud driver with decent SQ

the soundqubed pro mids are like 10 buck more than the crescendo might as well go with them and the reviews are good, just a flat out loud driver with decent SQ
the soundqubed mids are priced $55 per pair. the pwx mids are priced $45 per speaker...

Gotcha. SQ will probably be your best bang for your buck with 4ohm pro audio.
Most on parts express are 8ohm or more than the SQs.
Sounds good man I'll go with those! thanks bud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.