Private Installer Wanted

nbudros
10+ year member

E-THUG
DFW, TX
Im in the process of building my dream system in a car i fell in love with.

My 03 vw Jetta comes in my possesion tomorrow and my plan is this

Alpine Iva-W200 (double din)

Ipod Hispeed

saz-1500D sundown audio amp

sax-100.2 sundown audio amp

sax-100.4 sundown audio amp

and some coaxials in the rear for fill

1 15" New AA Havok/Assasin

And some hushmat through out

i know the install will take some time to do and i dont plan on putting it all in at once, i plan on buying it over some time and installing the deck and ipod first very soon and installing the front stage and 100.2/1004 amps, then the sub stage and 1500d amp.

I am looking for some help, actually i am looking for some one to do this and i will help them get it done. I have bad motor skills and rush things.

I am willing to pay for the help of the install but not the stupid price of the local dealers, they priced the deck install at 170$, which is stupid.

If any one in the DFW area would like to help please let me know.

(fyi i wont hand you 2.5K in stereo equipment and watch you steal it and take my money. I am not looking for some ********. I am looking to make a friend a while getting this install done, i am a nice guy and i am NEW to the area and need friends and what not, so don't inquire if your a **** ass.)

So please pm me or email me at fnzpntz@gmail.com

Ill get back to you asap.

what city do you live in specificallly, i dont have time to hook up a system but i am always looking for a new car audio friend, i live in colleyville to be specific, but i will be in lubbock next august

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...