SOLD Price Drop. Mint Pioneer Avx-p8dvd. <6 Months Old!! ----- 340 Shipped OBO -----

Participant count
  • Participant list

rollingwithdubz
10+ year member

If you have a pioneer CD player in your car and want to TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL with a touchscreen, dual zone capable, DVD/CD/MP3 player, THIS UNIT IS A MUST. Add this to any Pioneer Deck and get full touchscreen control of your deck!! (see pics) Plus this unit has 2 aux inputs for a Video Game Console, Backup Camera or MP3 player. Unit also inputs for NAVI, TV TUNER, and 5.1 channel sound processor

The unit is in LIKE NEW CONDITION. Theres not a single scratch on the screen or on the face. Two weeks after installing the unit I bought a screen protector on ebay and installed it on the screen (its still on the screen). I have the original box, documents, trim, wires, and remote. I installed this unit myself and it works 100% perfectly. It is LESS THAN 6 MONTHS OLD!!!

340 OBO takes it. Shipped and Insured. Pioneer PREMIER quality!!

If you have any questions email me at dhadwaa@mail.amc.edu or call my cell at (631) 721-3377. I have more high-res pictures available, email me if you would like to see them. Paypal only for payment!

>>>>>>>

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Accessories/AV-Components/AVX-P8DVD?tab=A

snv31777fs3.jpg

snv31778dr9.jpg

snv31780xv0.jpg

snv31784qz4.jpg

snv31782jp2.jpg

snv31765uy7.jpg

Image with screen retracted. You can still control the unit with the screen in.

snv31767ef9.jpg

Using the touchscreen to control the functions on my Pioneer CD heaunit below:

snv30089mi1.jpg

Rear monitor output (also has dual zone capability):

domsnv31681le4.jpg

Many inputs, backup camera shown here (also has navi, and mp3 player connectability)

snv31756gb6.jpg

I dont know if you just called me southstylestang, if so, sorry it wont work for your setup but thanks for checkin it out. If you know anyone thats interested, please send em my way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.