premier 960 motorized face problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

JAZN
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
SoCAL
well i just got my premier 960 today and installed it. the first few times the face opened and closed just fine, i switched in a cd or two. however, now it only opens about half a cm when i push open (to see the second screen) and then it goes back up. when i push eject, it opens a half cm again and closes, not ejecting the cd. for those who have it, u know when u turn it off, it slides down so u can take the face off? it doesnt slide all the way down for me. any help would be appreciated.

i disconnected it for a good 30 minutes, reset the microprocessor, nothing seems to fix it. sigh, guess i'll just hafta send it back.

i disconnected it for a good 30 minutes, reset the microprocessor, nothing seems to fix it. sigh, guess i'll just hafta send it back.
Send it back. But don't be discouraged. Get another one! I own the 9600MP and I love it! I live in IL and nobody knows about either one until the see mine. Is there a website for different displays??

Send it back. But don't be discouraged. Get another one! I own the 9600MP and I love it! I live in IL and nobody knows about either one until the see mine. Is there a website for different displays??
I agree, I love my 960, best deck I've ever owned. Sounds like a one in a million bad luck situation, just get another one. You can download differant images and movies, or make your own. Hears the link.

http://www.pioneer.co.jp/car/pclink3a/index-e.html

I know there a quite a few people on these boards that own the 8600, 9600, and 960 models of the deck, we just need to get together and share our own screen savers that we have made....I havent had a lot of luck yet but I am still trying to make some movies. I would appreciate some help with this!

I know there a quite a few people on these boards that own the 8600, 9600, and 960 models of the deck, we just need to get together and share our own screen savers that we have made....I havent had a lot of luck yet but I am still trying to make some movies. I would appreciate some help with this!
I agree again. When I'm done with a couple things I'm working on now i'll make a post and trade with you guys. You should do the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JAZN

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
JAZN
SoCAL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date