trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power P900.4 145W x 4

6 available

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NIB

This is my best selling amplifier, by far! Zero issues, lots of great, clear sound from a small and efficient amp. For those looking for a budget 4-channel amplifier, or even those looking to spend $300-400, zero in on this baby. You won't be disappointed.

Power Ratings:

RMS Power 4 Ohms(14.4V) 145W x 4

RMS Power 2 Ohms(14.4V) 225W x 4

RMS Power 4 Ohms Bridged(14.4V) 450W x 2

RMS Power 4 Ohms(12.0V) 100W x 4

RMS Power 2 Ohms(12.0V) 150W x 4

RMS Power 4 Ohms Bridged(12.0V) 300W x 2

Additional Technical Specifications:

Class D Full Range SMT Circuitry

Double Sided Composite Epoxy PCB

102 dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio

114 Damping Factor

32 dB Stereo Channel Separation

200 mV – 6V Input Sensitivity

Input Impedance 3.3k Ohm

20-4kHz 12 dB High Pass Crossover

50-5kHz 12 dB Low Pass Crossover

Source Input Selector

Three-Way Protection Circuitry

Delayed On/Off Circuit

Tri-Mode Capable

Band-Pass Crossovers

Direct Wire 8ga. Power & Speaker Terminals

0ga Reducer Terminal Included

Dimensions:

6.5″ W x 10.6″ L x 2″ H

Need a wiring kit? RCAs? Head unit? Dash kit? Speakers? I can get all types of product for your installation needs.

www.513electronics.com

Price:

does not include shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped either UPS Ground with insurance and Delivery Confirmation or USPS Priority Mail

actual shipping charges after receiving your ZIP code

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

p9004small_zpsd126f00b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have closeout Tsunami 4 ga OFC power kits in stock that would be an excellent companion to the Phantom amplifiers. Full line of Phantom amplifiers(the 3 models shipping), in stock!

How are the new PPI amps? Are they comparable to anything? What line is their "better" line the Phantom or Black Ice? I love the looks of their new amps,speakers and even their subs but I am not sure on the quality of their products nowadays. I know people loved the older PPI stuff and then it seemed like the last few years they were not getting as much love as they used to. Do their amps do rated power or more than rated or...? Also,how is the SQ on their amps? Sorry for so many questions but I have wondered about the new PPI stuff since it came out.

Replying to let you know I've read your post and I will respond in detail when I'm at my computer tonight

How are the new PPI amps? Are they comparable to anything? What line is their "better" line the Phantom or Black Ice? I love the looks of their new amps,speakers and even their subs but I am not sure on the quality of their products nowadays. I know people loved the older PPI stuff and then it seemed like the last few years they were not getting as much love as they used to. Do their amps do rated power or more than rated or...? Also,how is the SQ on their amps? Sorry for so many questions but I have wondered about the new PPI stuff since it came out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.