Precision Power Black Ice 7000.1D amp dyno

I thought the same thing -- 54.6% according to that 282 reading -- A/B efficiency. I wonder if it's better when it's not at the edge of its output.
Dereck's test of the Orion XTR2500 was similar. Very inefficient on a 1 ohm load. I can't remember the exact number but, the PPI might have even been more efficient than the Orion. Power supply at the very edge of its ability to meet demand?

If PPI/SS was not able to clone that hertz board they would have died years ago
That is not true, unfortunately I am willing to bet Soundstream global sales destroy brands such as Sundown, DC Audio etc... That board though has kept them in the conversation of not being a total sh it brand.

That is not true, unfortunately I am willing to bet Soundstream global sales destroy brands such as Sundown, DC Audio etc... That board though has kept them in the conversation of not being a total sh it brand.
yeah people all over the world buy garbage instead of the good boards when it comes to those brands.

If PPI/SS was not able to clone that hertz board they would have died years ago
If you are talking about the Phantom/Tarantula Nano board then, you may also be interested to learn that the Phantom's and original TN's are being discontinued at all online retailers. SS has changed the TN's for 2018 and they look nothing like they did...

Tarantula Nano | Soundstream

If you are talking about the Phantom/Tarantula Nano board then, you may also be interested to learn that the Phantom's and original TN's are being discontinued at all online retailers. SS has changed the TN's for 2018 and they look nothing like they did... Tarantula Nano | Soundstream
I know its a terrible shame. Soundstream seems to be killing everything that makes rated power.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.