Status
Not open for further replies.

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
Item(s) for Sale: OLD SCHOOL Precision Power 2350DM

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pretty freakin good. The leads are about a foot long. A few scratches and minimal rust. Fully functional. All in all a very nice , truly rare old school amp .

Price: 500 plus ship. No trades. The last few Ive seen sell on ebay have been no where near as nice as this and sold for more.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays I ship. Fully insured with sig required

Item Pictures:
HPIM6311.jpg

HPIM6314.jpg

HPIM6313.jpg
HPIM6312.jpg
SAM_6706.jpg
SAM_6707.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

lol. Later. Im sick as a dog shittin razor blades. I just wanna take cold meds and sit here and veg.

LOL, screw that. I got the ends and the bottom off and Im not sure I could get it back together if I managed to get it the rest of the way apart.

lol. Later. Im sick as a dog shittin razor blades. I just wanna take cold meds and sit here and veg.
LOL, screw that. I got the ends and the bottom off and Im not sure I could get it back together if I managed to get it the rest of the way apart.
Then fuck you kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...