pre-bounced audio tracks

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
Im looking for pre-bounced music to play around with in cubase. I know that the availability of such things will be limited by the artists/producers/record companies desire to have them out there or not (legally), so i know that pickings might be slim. Looking for mostly either dubsteppy stuff or something with a similar feel with some rap overtones.

nobody? just to clarify, prebounced tracks are where the music is still in the multitrack format before it gets converted to a single stereo track. looks like this in programs like cubase or garage band https://macprovid.vo.llnwd.net/o43/hub/media/1001/11335/Cubase_Pro_85_Pro-Project_Window_2.jpg
Right, before the instruments, vocals, ect. are blended. Multiple tracks on the same file that play at the same time to create the end result.

I took a recording class in high school so i get what you're saying, but I have no idea where you could find unfinished/unpublished files like that. Artists purposely don't put stuff like that out.

Did you try google?

Right, before the instruments, vocals, ect. are blended. Multiple tracks on the same file that play at the same time to create the end result.
I took a recording class in high school so i get what you're saying, but I have no idea where you could find unfinished/unpublished files like that. Artists purposely don't put stuff like that out.

Did you try google?
Yeah, I googled for a bit and didn't find anything. I know that Trent Reznor released about 5 tracks of "With Teeth" as unbounced tracks, so I guess I could play with those, as I downloaded them back in the day. Those files are huge lol they're 10 mb/min and there's minimum 7 tracks per song

Yeah, I googled for a bit and didn't find anything. I know that Trent Reznor released about 5 tracks of "With Teeth" as unbounced tracks, so I guess I could play with those, as I downloaded them back in the day. Those files are huge lol they're 10 mb/min and there's minimum 7 tracks per song
Yikes. I'll just stick to normal music or stuff modified by other people. After taking a class on it, I realized how much of it didn't excite me.

Yikes. I'll just stick to normal music or stuff modified by other people. After taking a class on it, I realized how much of it didn't excite me.
Yeah, I get that sentiment. Its nowhere near easy, but sometimes its fun to play around with. Tough bit is having all the proper software, know how and passion for it. If you're not vested in it, its hard to give it the proper attention it requires

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.