Pple at radio shack

I wouldnt mind spending a month working at a Radio Shack....pretty interesting shop. Fry's is a nightmare. Yes they are cheap, and have almost everything. But 4000 people at one store that dont know where anything is is a little counterproductive.

i can pretty much answer anything a customer asks me....
You need a raise. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Remember this, though...not everyone wants to be sold. But I'd bet it doesn't take you long to figure out who those people are.

You need a raise. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Remember this, though...not everyone wants to be sold. But I'd bet it doesn't take you long to figure out who those people are.
eheh, i sell them anyway, and they leave with a smile on their face and thanking me for the help and coming back to me looking for more product. its all about the attitude

I am thinking of maybe going part time at radio shack. I mean, I considered great with people & sales-man as well. I am very familiar with everything there already. Guess maybe 25hrs/week + commission would not hurt. Plus...here in this town where I am staying at, it *****. It's boring. People out here go to WalMart to have a good time. That or order pizza & rent a video at hollywood video.

Ur right! When you know about everything in there, & have people skills, you can sell everything.

I used to work at Radio Shaft a couple of years ago. You're right all we did was sell cell phones and help people find batteries for their portable phones. When I was there it was $20 bucks per cell phone you sold, great deal!

At the store I worked at our manager always made us take tests and do the work books, but it was elementry stuff.

ABC baby!! I think I can do good for a part timer. I am good with people & always have the ability to close at least 50% of negotiations. I will stop by later on to get an application. Maybe they might not hire me since I am over-qualified. I got a degree...I should leave that out right?

ABC baby!! I think I can do good for a part timer. I am good with people & always have the ability to close at least 50% of negotiations. I will stop by later on to get an application. Maybe they might not hire me since I am over-qualified. I got a degree...I should leave that out right?
its all online at radioshack.com scroll down and click on job opportunities

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

flakko

5,000+ posts
Veteran (my butt)
flakko
So Cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date