SOLD PPI Precision Power Powerclass CHROME PC 4800

500rwhp
10+ year member

Hey guys, as you can see I'm brand new here. I do have lots of credibility on other forums (svtperformance.com and corvetteforum.com) as well as a feedback rating of 150+ on ebay (ID 9997739).

I am going to be listing this amp on Ebay sometime during the next week. I really don't know what these go for nowadays, used to be really big on car audio, but for financial reasons I've lost touch with the scene/market.

This is in near perfect condition, there is only one small 'pit' on the amp, about the size of a pencil tip. Finish is still as bright and clear as it was when it was new.

Guaranteed to work, can have it bench tested here locally at the Best Buy or a shop chosen by the buyer.

I should have more pics available by request later this evening.

Would really appreciate your guys help. Would LOVE to know that this goes to a good home. As crazy as it sounds Ive really grown attached to this amp. She really is a beauty.

Thanks guys.

Scott Simon

Raleigh, NC

how much r u looking for?
I really don't have a set number in mind. I haven't yet had a chance to look into what these are going for nowadays, really just feeling it out- but I can't afford to hold onto it any longer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Gotta have a price per rules.....or it could be deleted

Sorry guys I didn't realize that a asking price was required. As I said I don't know what this will bring, only know what I have into it...and how badly I wish I could keep it. It does have the plugs attached, I can email pics if anyone would like to see the connections. Consider the asking price $500 plus actual shipping from 27614. If thats doesn't seem reasonable, please pm me and we can talk, but I can't afford to go anywhere near $350, have over $700 into this and its still as good as the day it was built.

Thanks again guys.

That's a very nice amp, but you may have to "lower your standards" as Jon Lovitz used to say, on your price if you don't want it collecting dust. I sat on my PC2150 for quite awhile in the spring before finally eating $125 for it on craigslist , and that was with the Qbass controller.

Not dumping on your post and I know you'l sell it, but we all had possessions we considered "money in the bank" a few years back. We didn't realize when it got to the point where we needed to make a withdrawel all the bankers were in our same position..... but sell it now as it's only going to get worse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.